You’re coming to Wyldwoods
You will need to bring the following things with you:
- Clothes that you can get dirty and wet. Lots of layers of clothing on cold wet days will help you to keep warm. You can always take extra layers off!
- A good hat to keep your head warm and dry. Everyone loses more heat from the top of their head than any other part of their body.
- A healthy snack and drink for your break times and a packed lunch. Please don’t bring glass bottles, they can easily break and hurt others. if you have a problem with E-numbers try not to bring anything that contains them.
- Sensible, comfortable footwear. The very best types of footwear have ‘toe caps’ built in to protect your feet.
- Be ready to get dirty, join in and, most importantly, have fun!
Hot/cold drinks and light refreshments are available for purchase. More substantial catering can also be provided if we have adequate advance notice.